Far Infrared heat therapy is known to prevent, combat and kill cancerous cells.
Why Use LED?
Light comes from many sources, probably the light source that we think of the most would be the Sun. Sunlight contains the entire light spectrum, some of the wavelengths in this spectrum can be especially damaging to our bodies, while others can be extremely beneficial. We have been able to isolate the beneficial wavelengths and amplify them through the use of LED (Light Emitting Diode). LED has been in practical use since the 1960′s and until more recently has been found to be a great means of therapy for several different skin conditions. The most effective wavelengths show to be blue, red, and near infrared on the light spectrum. LED differs from the other leading skin therapies for several reasons. The first and foremost, it has been proven to have dramatic effects on several different types of skin conditions! The second, unlike microderm, laser or harmful chemicals, LED is safe and easy to use by almost anyone. Third, the Quantum LED series is affordable to all types of industry professionals and generates a committed, rccurring client base. This means a small investment for huge profits, not to mention has little to no risk of hurting anyone.
The Beneficial Powers of the Light Spectrum
Blue LED– Has been approved by the FDA for treatment of both acne causing bacteria (P.acnes) and inflammatory acne vulgaris. Several studies have shown dramatic results when blue LED is used on a normal basis, once a week for a period of up to eight weeks. The biggest reason the LED has such a dramatic effect is because of its ability to penetrate the skin’s surface and kill bacteria residing in the dermis of the skin. Other treatments typically involve down time and involve the risk of hurting a client. Blue LED takes only a fraction of time, does not damage the skin and can be combined with other treatments to reach optimum results.
Red LED– Was initially used by NASA in plant growth experiments in hopes of finding a feasible means of growing plants in space. The studies concluded the growth rate of the plants tested with red light were considerably faster than plants that received normal light. Upon closer examination, it was determined red LED was actually increasing the metabolism of the plant cells, allowing them to grow and reproduce faster. Since then, it has also been found that red LED also increases blood circulation when applied to the skin. Recently, red light has been used for skin treatments, especially on traumatized or aged skin. Studies have shown the use of red light improves cell metabolism, increases vascular flow and reduces swelling, allowing more nutrients being transported through the Blood Stream to the hard to reach cells of our skin.
Also known as Far Infrared Ray (FIR) or Heat Therapy.
Far Infrared is the ‘chi‘ energy in humans and animals, also emitted from sunlight. The intensity of Far Infrared produced by the human body constantly fluctuates. When its intensity is high, we feel healthy and are able to overcome ailments. When the Far Infrared (FIR) begins to decline, we are subject to disease and illness and tend to age more quickly. We can be exposed to Far Infrared heat for hours and it will never cause our skin to burn. Far Infrared heat is completely healthy and safe for all living things.
What is Far Infrared therapy (FIR) and what does it do:
Far Infrared Ray are waves of energy, totally invisible to the naked eye, capable of penetrating deep into the human body, where they gently elevate the body’s surface temperature and activate major bodily functions.
1. Far Infrared expands capillaries which stimulates increased blood flow, regeneration, circulation and oxygenation.
2. Far Infrared is excellent for detox. Scientists in Japan report that in the FIR treatment of clogged capillary vessels, heat expands the capillaries and then initiates the start of a process to dissolve hidden toxins. Far Infrared thereby promotes elimination of fats, chemicals and toxins from the blood: Poisons, carcinogenic heavy metals – toxic substances from food processing – lactic acid, free fatty acids, and subcutaneous fat associated with aging and fatigue – excess sodium associated with hypertension – and uric acid which causes pain. Furthermore, if sebaceous glands are activated, accumulated cosmetics in pores can be eliminated through the skin (sweat and oil glands) rather than by the kidneys.
3. Far Infrared stimulates enzyme activity and metabolism – One hour under the HotHouse burns over 900 calories by raising the metabolism and body temperature. FIR heat also breaks down cellulite – trapped water, fat and waste.
4. Far Infrared promotes the killing of many pathogenic (disease causing) bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
5. Far Infrared promotes rebuilding of injured tissue by having a positive effect on the fibroblasts (connective tissue cells necessary for the repair of injury). Furthermore, it increases growth of cells, DNA syntheses, and protein synthesis all necessary during tissue repair and regeneration. Excellent for healing burns, scar tissue and skin problems.
6. Far Infrared relieves nervous tension and relax autoneuro muscles thereby helping the body make the most of its intended healing abilities. FIR reduces soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasms, as muscle fibers are heated.
7. Far Infrared strengthens the Immune System by stimulating increased production of white blood cells (leukocytes) by the bone marrow and killer T-cells by the thymus.
8. Far Infrared strengthens the Cardiovascular System by causing heart rate and cardiac output increase, and diastolic blood pressure decrease – Extensive research by NASA in the early 1980′s led to the conclusion that far infrared stimulation of cardiovascular function would be the ideal way to maintain cardiovascular conditioning in American astronauts during long space flight.
Far Infrared Rays are essential to our well being and health
Near, Mid & Far Infrared Rays (FIR) are part of the Electromagnetic Spectrum with the Near Infrared Rays being closest to the visible Light rays. The Far Infrared Rays – the longest rays with the average wave length at 8-14 microns, are very compatible and easily absorbed by human beings. Far Infrared light rays are abundant in morning and evening sun.
Far Infrared Rays are Light Energy
FIR is absorbed by the human body through “resonance absorption”. When the FIR come in contact with bodies of a similar wave-length, such as the human body and other living things, there is resonance. The resonance of the cells of the body and the FIR rays are “vibrating” at the same frequency. FIR Energy is easily absorbed into the cells.
Only Far Infrared Rays can penetrate into the body up to 1.5 to 2.8 inches (approx. 3.75-7 cm) and remove the stagnant blocks (dormant cells) and normalize the blood circulation. The FIR energy activates the cells, increases blood vessel resilience and promotes cellular functioning.